Find a trusted supplier for all your renovation needs in Malaysia
What does a plumbing contractor do? Plumbing contractor involves all of the aspects of plumbing works and services, including installation, repair, maintenance, and leakage detection for residential and commercial buildings.
Types of plumbing services:
- Plumbing repair
- Tap installation
- Slab leak repair
- Toilet leak repair
- Unclog and cleaning
- Water pimp installation
Referrals. Ask someone you know who has experienced with plumbing contractor around for recommendations.
Internets. Search from an online database or official websites.
Find a plumbing contractor on Renodo. Narrow down your search by type of suppliers. You may also look through photos of projects of a plumbing contractor who have worked on a project similar to your case.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are your needs?
- What are the services you expect the firm to perform for you?
- How much you intend to spend on construction?
- When do you expect to start and be finished with the project?
- How will the project be financed?
Questions to ask a plumbing contractor:
- How long have you been in the business?
- How many projects like mine have you worked on?
- May I see examples of previous projects?
- What training and licensing do you have?
- Can you provide me with references?
- How much do you charge, and what does that include?
- Can you give me a written estimate?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- When can this job get done?
- What happens when the cost exceeds the budget?
- What about changes to materials or labour pricing?
- What will I need to provide?