Supplier in Malaysia
What does a fire protection contractor do? Fire protection contractor provides safety solutions, including supply, installation, and maintenance of complete fire protection system and equipment for the residential and commercial building.
Types of fire protection system:
- Fire alarm system
- Fire extinguishing system
- Fire suppression system
- Hydraulic hose reel system
- Hydrant system
- Automatic sprinkler system
- The wet or dry riser system
- Fire detection systems
Referrals. Ask someone you know who has experienced with fire protection contractor around for recommendations.
Internets. Search from an online database or official websites.
Find a fire protection contractor on Renodo. Narrow down your search by type of suppliers. You may also look through photos of projects of fire protection contractor who have worked on a project similar to your case.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are your needs?
- What are the services you expect the firm to perform for you?
- How much you intend to spend on construction?
- When do you expect to start and be finished with the project?
- How will the project be financed?
Questions to ask a fire protection contractor:
- How long have you been in the business?
- How many projects like mine have you worked on?
- May I see examples of previous projects?
- What training and licensing do you have?
- Do you register with relevant statuary bodies such as Fire and Rescue Department of Malaysia?
- Can you provide me with references?
- How much do you charge, and what does that include?
- Can you give me a written estimate?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- When can this job get done?
- What happens when the cost exceeds the budget?
- What about changes to materials or labour pricing?
- What will I need to provide?