Find a trusted supplier for all your renovation needs in Malaysia
Electrical and wiring
What does an electrical and wiring contractor do? Electrical and wiring contractor involves in all aspects of electrical and wiring, including inspection, installation, and repair for homes and commercial projects.
Referrals. Ask someone you know who has experienced with electrical and wiring contractor around for recommendations.
Internets. Search from an online database or official websites.
Find an electrical and wiring contractor on Renodo. Narrow down your search by type of suppliers. You may also look through photos of projects of electrical and wiring contractor who have worked on a project similar to your case.
Questions to ask yourself:
- What are your needs?
- What are the services you expect the firm to perform for you?
- How much you intend to spend on construction?
- When do you expect to start and be finished with the project?
- How will the project be financed?
Questions to ask an electrical and wiring contractor:
- How long have you been in the business?
- How many projects like mine have you worked on?
- May I see examples of previous projects?
- What training and licensing do you have?
- Can you provide me with references?
- How much do you charge, and what does that include?
- Can you give me a written estimate?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- When can this job get done?
- What happens when the cost exceeds the budget?
- What about changes to materials or labour pricing?
- What will I need to provide?